Cindy Boglin began serving in her role as the Assistant Director for Academic Services within the Polytechnic School in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering in August 2014. In this role, Cindy is responsible for the overall management of undergraduate and graduate academic advising, curriculum development, and course scheduling. Cindy was named a Fulton Difference awardee in 2016 for leadership in creating a culture of student success within the Polytechnic School. Additionally, she was the recipient of the SUN Award for Individual Excellence for the Polytechnic campus in 2018.
Cindy’s previous experience includes serving as the learning specialist for students enrolled in the MD program at the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix campus, Director of the Student Success Center at ASU’s Polytechnic campus, Student Programs Coordinator in the W. P. Carey School of Business, Director of Student and Academic Support Services for Barrett, the Honors College, Director of Student Activities at Indiana University East, and Residence Hall Director at Ball State University.
During her professional career, Cindy has won numerous awards for her commitment to students and student success.
- Advising Administrator of the Year, ASU Council of Academic Advisors, February 2018
- Supervisor of the Year – ASU Polytechnic campus, May 2006
- ASU Commission on the Status of Women, Outstanding Commitment and Achievement Award, May 2005
- W. P. Carey School of Business Outstanding Staff Award, May 2004
- Student Affairs Tribute to University Staff Award, May 2000 and November 2004
- Campus Climate for Diversity Award, Indiana University East, May 1997
- Chancellor’s Honors Award, Indiana University East, May 1996
Cindy was born and raised in Michigan and received her bachelor of arts from Adrian College and her master of arts from Michigan State University. Cindy and her family have lived in Arizona since 1997 and are proud to be part of the Sun Devil family.