Profiles in "Dynamical Systems Theory" Expertise Area
- Kang's primary research interests are mathematical biology and nonlinear dynamical systems theory with applications in biology, life and social sciences.
- Fainekos is currently working in the area of cyber-physical systems, robotics and autonomous vehicles.
- Phil’s international career and leadership experience has spanned the fields of system dynamics, 3D analytic and visualization systems, management consulting and analytic services and urban design, He is CEO of ORBIS Dynamics (www.orbisdynamics.com).
- Joshua Garland, Ph.D. serves as an Associate Research Professor at Arizona State University's Center on Narratives, Disinformation and Strategic Influence.
- I am an interdisciplinary applied mathematics researcher with a strong analytical mindset and demonstrated history of successful problem solving, collaborative research, modeling, algorithm developing and machine learning.