Profiles in "Applied Research" Expertise Area
- Yamashiro is an Associate Clinical Professor and Program Coordinator for the MS Biomedical Diagnostics program. He researches technology assessment and development in the healthcare field with a core strength in diagnostics.
- Middel’s research interests lie in the interdisciplinary field of urban climate with focus on climate-sensitive urban form, design, landscapes, and infrastructure in the face of extreme heat and climatic uncertainty.
- Werner J.A. Dahm is the ASU Foundation Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering since 2010, and is Professor Emeritus of Engineering at the University of Michigan where he served on the faculty for the previous 25 years.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Ashford directs the Office of Offender Diversion and Sentencing Solutions and the Office of Forensic Social Work Research and Training.
- Since receiving his doctorate, Gutzwiller accumulated extensive research experience in human systems engineering working for the Navy from 2014-2018. He is now at ASU studying human attention and cybersecurity under multiple DOD-funded projects.