Profiles in "Engineering Ethics" Expertise Area
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Shirley-Ann Behravesh's research focuses on strategies to encourage adoption of sustainability and innovation practices within organizations and communities.
- Emma Frow's research focuses on the governance of emerging biotechnologies, with a particular focus on synthetic biology. She joined ASU in 2015.
- I am an an assistant professor with a joint appointment in the School for the Future of Innovation in Society and The Polytechnic School at ASU. My background is in aerospace engineering and sustainability ethics.
- Michael researchers the socioethical implications of emerging technologies with an emphasis on national security. She has a particular interest on the technological trajectory of implantable technologies.