Profiles in "Landscape Studies" Expertise Area
- Wu is a Dean’s Distinguished Professor of Sustainability Science at Arizona State University. His research areas include: landscape ecology, urban ecology, and sustainability science.
- Teaching Professor J Duncan Shaeffer teaches numerous regional geography courses, and also serves as the Associate Director of Undergraduate Programs for the School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning.
- Falconer's is interested in archaeology, the prehistory and history of Southwestern Asia and Mediterranean Basin.
- West works in the textual culture of late medieval and early modern China (1000–1600), with specialties in performance literature, drama, urban literature, and garden studies.
- Abby Loebenberg received a doctorate in Social and Cultural Anthropology and a Master's in Material Anthropology and Museum Ethnography from Oxford University. Her interests are the material culture of space; play and games.
- With a research emphasis in applied ecology, Lewis' research incorporates the principles of wildlife biology, landscape ecology, and conservation biology.