Profiles in "Economics" Expertise Area
- Johnston work focuses on innovative solutions to fundamental problems in biomedicine, including the development of a universal preventative cancer vaccine. He holds 60 patents.
- Lily Hsueh is an Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics at Arizona State University. She is Visiting Scholar at the Woods Institute for the Environment, Stanford University.
- Barth is Associate Professor of History at Arizona State University. He specializes in the history of money and banking, in the early modern period, with corollary interests in politics, empire, culture, and ideas.
- Scott Scheall is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Social Science in Arizona State University’s College of Integrative Sciences and Arts.
- Mueller-Alexander started as a Social Sciences, Education, & Business Librarian doing online searching. She then added all the sciences, engineering, & medical areas before coming to ASU. She is at the Poly campus.
- Keith White teaches U.S and Arizona Social Studies and World Social Studies at ASU.