Profiles in "Environment" Expertise Area
- Stotts received her doctorate in cultural anthropology from ASU in 2016 with a focus on water scarcity issues and solutions.
- Feisst is Evelyn Smith Professor of musicology and Senior Sustainability Scholar at Arizona State University. She holds a PhD in musicology from Berlin and is interested in new music in interdisciplinary contexts.
- Ellsworth is an artist, educator, and walker. She is the founding director of the Museum of Walking.
- Elena Rocchi, Ph. D., Clinical Associate Professor at ASU The Design School; Faculty Affiliate at The Sidney Poitier New American Film School and The Biomimicry Center; AIA 2020 Educator of the Year Award, Arizona Chapter.
- Matt Bell’s next novel, Appleseed, is forthcoming from Custom House/William Morrow in 2021. He is the author of seven other books, including the novels Scrapper and In the House upon the Dirt between the Lake and the Woods.
- Hall is an ecologist and conservation scientist who studies connections between people and the environment. She is the faculty lead for the Conservation Bio & Ecology degree program and an award-winning teacher in her field.
- Richter explores the different social, political, and cultural effects of energy technologies and policies, and their effects on society at different scales, from the local to the global.
- Sailor's research cuts across disciplines of urban planning, geography, climate science, and engineering to improve understanding of relationships among built infrastructure, urban thermal and air quality environments, and associated societal outcomes.