Profiles in "Chemical Biology" Expertise Area
- Jun-Ping Xu's research focuses on discovery and development of new drug leads from natural sources and study of biologically important compounds for cancer suppression and other human diseases.
- Jeff Yarger primary research interests are in biophysical chemistry, nano-materials and the general field of disordered or amorphous materials.
- Omar Khdour’s research focuses on the vital role of mitochondrial energy metabolism in human health, wellness, and disease.
- As a member of AzCATI, Weiss conducts research in the design of spectroscopic tools and algae consortia for large-scale, sustainable bioproduction.
- Shah’s research interests are in the field of enzymology, chemical biology amd metabolomics. Her research focuses on enzymes involved in a variety of metabolic pathways found in human microbiome and in human cancers.