Profiles in "Irish Studies" Expertise Area
- Jacquelyn Scott Lynch specializes in developing and teaching honors pedagogy and curricula, designing student and faculty mentoring platforms, advising national scholarship applicants, and leading international education programs.
- Gregory Castle teaches literature and theory. His books include Modernism and the Celtic Revival, Reading the Modernist Bildungsroman, Literary Theory Handbook, A History of the Modernist Novel, A History of Irish Modernism.
- Bixby's research addresses modernist studies, Irish studies, postcolonial theory and criticism, and issues of travel, mobility, and the body.
- Elizabeth Meloy holds a PhD in European history from Brown University. She is a Faculty Fellow in Barrett, Honors College. In 2016, after two years on the Tempe campus, she joined Dr. Tom Martin at Barrett Poly.
- Mara investigates Irish literature and film. Her second research stream includes research in health humanities and medical rhetoric.
- Dr. Mara studies writing practices in digital and new media ecologies, innovation behaviors in institutions, posthumanist philosophy, and user experience methods.