Profiles in "Organic Synthetic Chemistry" Expertise Area
- Moore is Regents Professor whose research has contributed to development of the field of artificial photosynthesis.
- As a scientist, it is searching for the binding connections between distant and seemingly unrelated things that interests Wagner. He chose chemistry as a focus, since he has always felt that matter has its own mind regard
- Noleen Melody's research interests and specialties are in synthetic organic chemistry, including synthesis, SAR studies, natural product Isolation and others.
- Omar Khdour’s research focuses on the vital role of mitochondrial energy metabolism in human health, wellness, and disease.
- Associate Professor in the School of Molecular Sciences. Prof. Trovitch is working with his students to develop transition metal catalysts for energy- and sustainability-driven initiatives.