Profiles in "Hebrew" Expertise Area
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Mirguet's research focuses on emotions and the history of the self in early Jewish literature. She teaches, among other courses, Biblical Hebrew, ancient Jewish literature, and the history of emotions.
- Barfoot is an instructor of religious studies.
- In 2008, Shemer started at ASU where she developed the Modern Hebrew program from the ground up, which includes language courses, cultural courses, and a study abroad in Israel.
- World language and mathematics secondary educator, innovator, and life-long learner