Profiles in "Macroeconomics" Expertise Area
- Alexander Bick is a macroeconomist with interests in labor economics, and economic growth and development. His current research focuses on documenting and understanding cross-country differences in labor supply.
- Professor Ventura's research interests focus macroeconomics, taxation, economic development and the determinants of inequality.
- Galina Vereshchagin's research focuses on macroeconomics and industrial organization.
- Dennis Hoffman as closely studied the regional economy in Arizona. His research interests include defining and measuring the role of research universities in regional development,
- Natalia Kovrijnykh works in fields of contract theory, macroeconomics, and financial economics.
- Domenico Ferraro is a macroeconomist with interests in business cycles, economic growth, and the short- and long-term consequences of fiscal policy.
- Seth Pruitt's research focuses on asset pricing, macroeconomics, and econometrics.