Profiles in "International Finance" Expertise Area
- Arthur Budolfson's research areas include international finance, investment security analysis and portfolio management, and personal finance.
- Werner Bonadurer's graduate and undergraduate teaching focuses on security analysis, portfolio management, derivative securities, financial risk management, and international finance.
- A native of Surfers Paradise, Australia, Graeme Rankine is associate professor of accounting and academic director of the SABIC Executive MBA (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) Program at Thunderbird School of Global Management.
- Hendrik Bessembinder's research focuses on the design and regulation of financial markets, including stock, foreign exchange, fixed income, futures, and energy markets.
- Grosse is a leading author on international business and on business in Latin America.
- Matthew Smoldt is a PhD candidate specializing in the study of migration, immigration policy, and international finance.