Profiles in "Collaborative Decision Making" Expertise Area
- Nyaupane's research themes include sustainable tourism, ecotourism, protected area management, public lands, natural resource management, community development, resilience, collaborative and strategic planning, and Indigenous Peoples globally.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Broome's specialty is intercultural communication, with a focus on intercultural conflict, dialogue, and peacebuilding.
- Michael Schoon's research focuses on policy and governance in sustainable systems.
- Ajay Vinze's areas of interest range from strategic applications/implications of information and communication, with focus on Latin America, East Europe/Balkans and South/Southeast Asia, to sustainability and public health.
- Dr. Briggs is a Teaching Professor in the School of Molecular Sciences. He manages the General Chemistry Program, coordinates TA and Instructor assignments for the School, and teaches large-enrollment general chemistry courses.