Profiles in "Digital Humanities" Expertise Area
- Koptiuch is a cultural anthropologist and urban ethnographer who tries to practice anthro as much performance art as social science. Global urbanism, transnational migration, diversity/inequality, digital humanities.
- Matsunaga holds a PhD in English Literature with an emphasis in British Romanticism and Digital Humanities. He is the Director of Digital Technology, Graduate Faculty, and an Academic Professional.
- Patricia Colleen Murphy is the winner of the 2019 Press 53 Poetry Prize for Bully Love, and the 2016 May Swenson Poetry Award for Hemming Flames. She founded Superstition Review and teaches at Arizona State University.
- Maienschein explores the history and philosophy of development, genetics, and cell biology. They explore ways that biology, bioethics and bio-policy play out in society, with an emphasis on effective communication.
- Primary research focus fo Urioste-Azcorra is contemporary Spanish literature and culture. Her secondary research and teaching interest is Digital Humanities.
- Berry's research interests include creative writing, professional and technical writing, editing, and branding/social media. She holds an MPW in Creative Nonfiction and Memoir.
- An award-winning author, scholar-teacher, and consultant, Reyes is a distinct voice in today's national and global arena of new approaches for social and organizational transformation.
- Wilson specializes in the instruction of Japanese language, culture, and calligraphy. His research includes Japanese pedagogy and digital humanities.