Profiles in "Construction Management" Expertise Area
- Ernzen has more than 22 years experience as a construction manager, project engineer, construction materials researcher and civil engineering educator in the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Sullivan specializes in project delivery, procurement, organizational transformation, benchmarking, team optimization, and performance measurement.
- Ariaratnam is a co-author of the "Horizontal Directional Drilling Good Practices Guidelines" and the "Pipe Bursting Good Practices."
- Program Manager of CIIC; assisting tribes, industry and academics in construction. A, CESE, PhD Student with research focusing in assessing tribal housing projects and natural building materials found on tribal lands.
- ASU Professor G. Edward Gibson's is an expert in Leadership and Management. His research interests include front end planning, earned value, risk management, safety, alternative project delivery and leadership.
- El Asmar is co-director of the National Center of Excellence on SMART Innovations.
- Tang's recent research efforts examined sensing and modeling methods for comprehending the Human-Cyber-Physical-Systems (H-CPS) in accelerated construction and facility management (e.g., nuclear plant outage control).
- Bearup is a Faculty Associate in Del E. Webb School of Construction with bachelor's and master's degrees in civil engineering and a doctorate in construction engineering and management.
- Wiezel has taught in four languages on three continents (Asia, Europe and U.S.) to students of all levels, ranging from bricklayer apprentices to doctoral students and senior executives of large construction companies.