Profiles in "Building Technology" Expertise Area
- Phelan researches and teaches in the area of sustainable energy, thermal transport and energy policy.
- Scowen's interests include star formation, astronomical space mission development, imaging, detectors and mirror coatings.
- Susan Wynn's background is in information, data, and project management. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (CCP), and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Phil’s international career and leadership experience has spanned the fields of system dynamics, 3D analytic and visualization systems, management consulting and analytic services and urban design, He is CEO of ORBIS Dynamics (www.orbisdynamics.com).
- Registered Architect in the State of AZ, NCARB and LEED accredited.