Profiles in "Humanities and Arts" Expertise Area
- <p>I am the subject librarian for the <a href="http://english.clas.asu.edu/">Department of English</a> at the Tempe campus and employed by the <a href="http://lib.asu.edu/">ASU Library</a> </p>
- Jennifer Jones is the Senior Project Manager for the EdPlus Data Collective. The Collective focuses on Peoplesoft, Data Warehouse, Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms, Tealium, and Salesforce.
- David Carlson's primary areas of research include Qualitative Inquiry, Curriculum Studies, and Gender and Sexuality Studies in Education .
- Emeritus Professor, curriculum developer, professional speaker, Organizational Development leader, and agent for positive change
- Jacquelyn Scott Lynch specializes in developing and teaching honors pedagogy and curricula, designing student and faculty mentoring platforms, advising national scholarship applicants, and leading international education programs.
- McMahon is a dramatic and nonfiction writer and performer.He lives in Arizona and New York.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Katherine M. O'Flaherty is Teaching Professor and Honors Faculty Fellow at Barrett, The Honors College on the Downtown Phoenix campus.