Profiles in "Public Health" Expertise Area
- Nadesan teaches courses that look at risk and crisis communications, bio-ethics, economic and corporate communication, propaganda and online social advocacy, and interpretive and critical methods.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Halden, a professor of environmental engineering, has authored 180 research papers and multiple patents concerning environmental remediation and exposure assessment. His recent work concentrates on cities and sustainability.
- Researcher at Edson College
- Dr. Hruschka studies culture change and the relationship between culture and behavior. His two main research questions focus on how we stay healthy in diverse social environments and how humans cooperate.
- Scotch's research focuses on genomic epidemiology and bioinformatics and RNA viruses with a particular interest in influenza A viruses (human and avian).
- Ohri-Vachaspati is a professor of nutrition and leads the ASU Food Environment and Policy research group. Her research examines social and ecological determinants of health, specifically in low-income minority communities.
- Kim's research focuses on environmental justice, policy and public health service provision and management.