Profiles in "Urban Ecology" Expertise Area
- Philip promotes effective use and re-use of research data and leads research data management initiatives across ASU's research community to achieve this goal.
- Batemen is a field ecologist interested in wildlife conservation and human-wildlife interactions in urban ecosystems.
- Bang is an ecologist, teaching associate professor, and photographer. While his main focus is teaching in person and online, his research interests are urban ecology with an emphasis on plants and insects.
- Dan Childers research portfolio includes urban ecosystems, the ecology-design nexus, water dynamics in cities, urban sustainability and urban wetlands.
- Hall is an ecologist and conservation scientist who studies connections between people and the environment. She is the faculty lead for the Conservation Bio & Ecology degree program and an award-winning teacher in her field.
- Suzart de Albuquerque is a conservation ecologist and a biogeographer.
- Cheng's transdisciplinary research advances the role of nature-based solutions in urban landscape and environmental planning and design to address climate justice for enhancing sustainable and resilient communities.
- McGraw is an integrative behavioral ecologist who primarily studies the colors of animals such as birds to understand the costs, benefits and evolution of visual signals.