Profiles in "Water Resource Management" Expertise Area
- Dave White is Associate Vice President, Research Advancement in ASU Knowledge Enterprise and Director of the Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation within the Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Haglund's research interests include human rights, globalization and international political economy, sociology of development, macro- and comparative sociology, law and society, and institutions and social change.
- Olson's research focuses on the environmental and health aspects of hazardous chemicals, including nanoscale materials. His expertise includes environmental chemistry, water resources management, and international environment
- Enrique R. Vivoni is the Fulton Professor of Hydrosystems Engineering in the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment and the Director of the Center for Hydrologic Innovations at Arizona State University.
- Dr. Green's current research interests include impact of urbanization on riparian areas and the efficacy of restoration efforts in small stream channels and riparian areas.
- Caseldine is the Curator of Collections for the Center for Archaeology and Society Repository in the School of Human Evolution and Social Change.
- Pavlic works in interdisciplinary decision-making problems in natural and artificial autonomous systems. He was the founding associate director of research for The Biomimicry Center at ASU.
- Polidoro has a broad background in the marine, chemical and environmental sciences. Her research interests are in marine biodiversity conservation, risk assessment and applied toxicology.