Profiles in "Water" Expertise Area
- Stromberg is a plant ecologist and botanist who specializes in riparian and wetland ecosystems.
- Medical Anthropologist and President's Professor at ASU, leading collaborative social science research that addresses complex global health and environmental challenges.
- Olson's research focuses on the environmental and health aspects of hazardous chemicals, including nanoscale materials. His expertise includes environmental chemistry, water resources management, and international environment
- Hartnett has joint appointments in the School of Earth and Space Exploration and the School of Molecular Sciences. Her current research interests are in the areas of biogeochemistry, astrobiology, and organic geochemistry.
- Caseldine is the Curator of Collections for the Center for Archaeology and Society Repository in the School of Human Evolution and Social Change.
- DeNardo has been a faculty member with the School of Life Sciences since 1998 and has published more than 100 scientific papers in the field of environmental physiology.
- Morehart is an environmental anthropologist, an ethnobotanist/paleoethnobotanist, and an archaeologist.
- Meissinger currently supervises one of the largest watercolor and water-based media art programs in the country.
- Erinanne Saffell is the Arizona State Climatologist and Director of the Arizona State Climate Office. Her main research interests are extreme weather events and impacts of the Urban Heat Island.