Profiles in "Zoology" Expertise Area
- Sweazea is a physiologist who specializes in diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Savalli teaches a variety of courses with an emphasis on zoology and evolution.
- Rebecca Fisher's primary appointment is at the UA COM-Phoenix, where she designed the anatomy curriculum. Fisher studies the functional anatomy and evolution of the musculoskeletal system in vertebrates and cephalopods.
- McGraw is an integrative behavioral ecologist who primarily studies the colors of animals such as birds to understand the costs, benefits and evolution of visual signals.
- With a research emphasis in applied ecology, Lewis' research incorporates the principles of wildlife biology, landscape ecology, and conservation biology.
- Sulikowski's interests in aquatic environments along with his diverse background, which includes techniques in endocrinology and fisheries biology, continues to provide his students various research opportunities.