Profiles in "Immunology" Expertise Area
- Johnston work focuses on innovative solutions to fundamental problems in biomedicine, including the development of a universal preventative cancer vaccine. He holds 60 patents.
- Chang is an immunologist who studies the development and function of the immune system and uses DNA nanostructure to design and construct more useful vaccines and immunotherapeutic agents.
- Blattman is an immunologist who studies how the immune system responds to vaccination and viral infection.
- Dr. Anderson is a tumor biologist who studies how the immune system can be harnessed to detect and alter cancer development.
- Peet's current research interests are in the role of computation as it is applied to the understanding and control of complex and large-scale systems.
- Amdam is a Norwegian biologist who is internationally known for her research on behavior and aging in honey bees.
- Lake is a cellular and molecular immunologist who is working on biologic inhibitors of tumor cell metastasis. He is also developing a new test for Valley Fever that provides a diagnosis for patients with acute disease.
- Steven Hoffman is an immunologist, neuroscientist and philosopher who has studied how the immune system and brain interact, and currently is integrating this work into philosophical perspectives.