Profiles in "Motion Capture" Expertise Area
- Blain Christen's research includes bio-compatible integration techniques for CMOS electronics; microfluidics, non-traditional microfabrication; MEMS devices/bio-MEMS; bioelectronics focused on analog and neuromorphic design.
- McBeath's research interests include perception, baseball, audition and navigation.
- Coleman is a time-based artist working in performance and experiential media. Her work explores relationships between physiological, technological and ecological systems.
- Moon combines various forms of art and technology to create works that encourage meaningful interactions between humans and devices. This includes music compositions/performances, interactive installations and digital art.
- Duran studies information processing as revealed in the dynamics of movement and language across individuals and groups. His research areas include social perspective-taking, interpersonal processes and deception.