Profiles in "Entertainment Technology" Expertise Area
- Tepper is a leading writer and speaker on U.S. cultural policy. His work fosters national discussions around topics of cultural engagement, creative work and careers, art, democracy, and the 21st century creative campus.
- Dr. Sean M. Leahy is an internationally recognized technologist, futurist, and educator innovating humanistic approaches to emerging technology in higher education through a Futures Studies.
- Klucsarits is an award-winning cinematographer working in narrative, documentary and commercial film.
- I work with creative minds who want to enterprise the power of sound to tell stories, build worlds and revamp the human life experience.
- Horacio Velasquez enjoys the pleasure of teaching and the satisfaction of delivering productions through Film & Media complex Post-Production Workflows. "Education using tech to help culture to heal the soul" as he says.