Profiles in "Interactive Visual Media" Expertise Area
- Christina Carrasquilla is a Senior Lecturer in Graphic Information Technology at ASU. Her areas of interest include user experience and cross-media design, front-end web design and development, and social media.
- Moon combines various forms of art and technology to create works that encourage meaningful interactions between humans and devices. This includes music compositions/performances, interactive installations and digital art.
- Dolin is the founder of the GIT Commercial Photography Studio at the Polytechnic campus, and director of the Technical Imaging Lab, which explores high speed imaging, stroboscopic and thermal photography.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Olson is co-creator of CritViz, an online framework for supporting real-time critique, conversation, and peer ranking of creative work in the classroom. Olson co-directs the Digital Culture Summer Institute.
- Selgrad's research interests include game mechanics, path planning, perception and game AI.
- Dr. Harris' expertise focuses on visual communication, UX, graphic design, sociotechnology, and information in the digital age. She worked as a manager in industry for decades.
- Jacob Greene researches emerging modes of digital and location-based writing.