Profiles in "Business Law" Expertise Area
- Charles Calleros’ research interests include international and comparative contract law; international conflict of laws; intersection of free speech with race and gender discrimination; and issues regarding legal education.
- Myles Lynk teaches legal ethics and professional responsibility, business organizations and corporate governance, civil procedure. He also teaches law and literature seminar for students in Barrett, The Honors College.
- Aaron Fellmeth is a leading expert in public international law and international business transactions. He is a longtime Co-Chair of the ABILA International Human Rights Committee and a past Co-Chair of the ASIL Human Rights Interest Group.
- Zachary Gubler's research interests lie in the areas of corporate law and financial and securities regulation. His recent work has focused on insider trading law and the institutional design of securities regulation.
- David Pierce Uffens is a practicing litigation Partner at Jaburg Wilk, P.C. in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a Bar-Certified Family Law Specialist, mediator, and Judge Pro Tempore in the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- Susan Chesler teaches Legal Method and Writing, Legal Advocacy, and Contract Drafting and Negotiating. Her scholarship focuses on transactional drafting and applied legal storytelling. She started teaching at ASU in 2008.
- Laura Coordes's research focuses on bankruptcy and financial distress, including commercial law, large corporate reorganizations, and local government finance and policy.
- Christopher Clark has taught courses at ASU, including Law and Ethics, and International Business at the undergraduate level, and Negotiations at both the undergraduate and M.B.A. level.