Profiles in "Drones" Expertise Area
- Prof Takahashi teaches classes in aircraft performance, aerodynamics, aerospace structures and materials and engineering profession.
- Pavlic works in interdisciplinary decision-making problems in natural and artificial autonomous systems. He was the founding associate director of research for The Biomimicry Center at ASU.
- Troy Rule's research focuses on emerging property law and regulatory issues involving wind energy, solar energy, domestic drones and other technologies.
- Meredith Hoy is Assoc. Professor of Art Theory in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at ASU. Her research deploys a systems theoretical approach to media arts, technology, ecology, science, and cultural history.
- Kim is a program manager for the Youth Entrepreneurship team within Edson E+I. Her background is in K12 education and finance. She has been a certified CTE business teacher for 15 years. Before becoming a teacher, she spent 12 years as a stockbroker.