Profiles in "New Media Studies" Expertise Area
- Fazel teaches composition and literature (Shakespeare) for the Department of English.
- Wise's research areas include technology and culture, media studies, globalization, and surveillance.
- Completed her PhD in Writing, Rhetorics, and Literacies in May of 2019.
- K. Hazel Kwon (PhD in Communication, SUNY-Buffalo) is an associate professor at Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Her areas of research are social media and society and online information disorder.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Hussain teaches Social Media Engagement. His research is about studying human emotions to improve pro-social behaviors. He did an MA (Fulbright) and PhD at Michigan State University funded by USAID, NSF and RWJF.
- Jazzy Quick is a longtime marketing consultant, writer, and educator, who now teaches students to analyze brands and their digital audiences.
- Geoffrey Way is Manager of Publishing Futures for the Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, where he acquires premodern titles for publication in open access with ACMRS Press.