Profiles in "Historical and Cultural Representations" Expertise Area
- Goggin is author, editor, and co-editor of 12 scholarly books and several editions of a textbook and a pedagogical book. She has also published many articles and book chapters within her fields of interest.
- An award-winning author, scholar-teacher, and consultant, Reyes is a distinct voice in today's national and global arena of new approaches for social and organizational transformation.
- Anderson's current research interests include the performance of gender; race, gender and sexuality in popular culture; feminist semiotics and phenomenology.
- Buzinde's research focuses on two areas: community development through tourism and the politics of tourism representations.
- Tebeau is an urban, public and digital historian who studies landscape, place, and historical memory; he's written about risk, cities, and monuments; he possesses expertise in digital curation, oral history and public memory.
- Renee D. James is the Curator for Greater Arizona Collection. She is responsible for acquiring published, manuscript, and archival resources, and engaging in outreach activities.
- Spindler is University Archivist at the Arizona State University Library. He was administrator of Archives & Special Collections and curator for the Arizona Collection from 1996-2017.
- Meunier is a Registered Architect in both the United Kingdom and the United States. He is also an educator who has held both teaching and administrative positions at Cambridge, Cincinnati, and Arizona State universities.