Profiles in "Transportation Planning" Expertise Area
- Pendyala's research expertise ranges from travel demand modeling and forecasting and activity-travel behavior analysis to multimodal transportation planning and policy analysis.
- Kuby specializes in transportation, energy, optimal facility location and network design models, and alternative fuels, stations, and vehicles. His research has been funded by NSF, U.S. Dept. of Energy, and NASA.
- Pijawka's research focuses on sustainable planning and design, disaster management and recovery, environmental justice, and Native American community planning.
- Kelley researches transportation planning, sustainable design, as well as impact of pricing strategies on low-income and transportation-disadvantaged groups.
- Salon researches travel behavior and the built environment, climate policy for transport, and government and transit agency institutions with the goal to inform policies that reduce global automobile dependence.
- Fotheringham is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences and Academia Europaea whose work focuses on the analysis of spatial data in relation to a variety of areas including health data, crime patterns and migration.
- Nathan Parker's research interests include transportation and energy, alternative fuels, biofuels, energy transitions, spatial simulation of future of transportation energy supplies, transportation energy policy
- King, an associate professor in urban planning, focuses his research on the codependence of transportation and land use planning. King is also a member of the Transportation Research Board’s Paratransit Committee.
- Khoeini is currently studying the users attitudes, perceptions and potential responses to emerging transportation services and technologies such as ridehailing services and autonomous vehicles.