Profiles in "Comparative Politics" Expertise Area
- Schatzman's courses examine politics through a comparative lens and in a globalized world.
- Peskin joined ASU in 2006. His research and teaching interests lie at the intersection of international relations, comparative politics, and human rights.
- Hinojosa Dean of Social Sciences in The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Professor in the School of Politics and Global Studies. She studies women's political representation in Latin American politics.
- Warner’s research and teaching areas are religion and politics, the military, and the political economy of corruption in the global political economy.
- Koehler's primary research interests include the role of identity in international politics, specifically for the region of East Asia.
- Melissa Samuelson’s research focuses on incorporating consideration of culture and personal values in professional decision-making and communication.
- Walker’s research interests focus on conflict management and resolution, foreign policy analysis, and political psychology.
- Funk's research focuses on gender representation, local governance, international public management and government performance.