Profiles in "Energy and Sustainability" Expertise Area
- Kannan specializes in fuel cells, solar cells and large-scale energy storage in batteries. He has been involved in fuel cell and battery research and development for more than 30 years.
- Pasqualetti is an energy geographer specializing in the societal aspects of energy, especially renewable energy.
- Hirt is a historian specializing in the American West, environmental history, environmental policy, and sustainability studies.
- Regents Professor Emeritus and Distinguished Sustainability Scientist, Devens Gust has research and teaching interests in aspects of organic chemistry including artificial photosynthetic solar energy conversion and others.
- Webber is a professor of molecular and cellular biosciences and also serves as executive director in the Office of the University Provost where he oversees University Accreditation and Academic Program Reviews.
- Vasileska has published more than 180 articles in refereed journals, 7 books, 25 book chapters and 200 in conference proceedings in the areas of solid-state electronics and semiconductor device modeling.
- Jeff Yarger primary research interests are in biophysical chemistry, nano-materials and the general field of disordered or amorphous materials.