Profiles in "Organizational Communication" Expertise Area
- Michelle Schwartz is a senior program manager with more than 20 years of experience working in academia. She currently manages ASU's university-wide network of over 800 global futures scientists and scholars.
- Corman is the director of the Center for Strategic Communication and researcher in strategic communication, counterterrorism, organizational communication, narrative, framing, text analysis, and networks.
- Marcus Jones is Chief of Staff at Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions. In his role, he leads operations of the Dean's office, college events, and special projects on behalf of the Dean.
- Brown's teaching philosophy is to engage and encourage students to work collaboratively, and guide them towards a core understanding of the course work and its most fundamental principles.
- Jacobsen has extensive work experience in media, particularly newspaper editing and publishing, and in presenting public programs.
- McPhee's scholarly interests are in organizational communication, communication theory, general social theory and (especially quantitative) research methods.
- McDonald teaches on a variety of communication topics, including small group, interpersonal, relational, and organizational.