Profiles in "Performance and Installation" Expertise Area
- Clark Is an interdisciplinary artist and educator working in video art, visual effects, animation, installation, digital prints and photography, experimental documentary, and interactive media installations.
- Angela Giron is the Program Director and a Clinical Assistant Professor of the Master of Liberal Studies Program at Arizona State University. She has developed numerous Humanities courses for the MLSt program.
- Kim works in screendance, video art, multimedia installation and performance art. She joined ASU in 2006.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Logan Bellew is a photo-centric artist living and working between Brooklyn, NY and Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Mikey Foster Estes (he/they) is Galleries Director for the School of Art within Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts.
- Critically acclaimed performer, author and social engagement artist, RobertFaridKarimi, designs interactive immersive game-performance experiences to spark players to imagine worlds of mutual community nourishment.
- Sound Artist Sound Design and Music Composition for Moving Image/ Interactive Media/ Theme Park/ Audio Recording /Sound Engineering/ Erhu Performance