Profiles in "Performance, Sound/Video/Digital and Music Composition" Expertise Area
- Lerman earned his BFA (1966) with honors in music & an MFA (1970) in film, both at Brandeis Univ in Waltham, Mass. He has offered his work in more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, N/S America and Australia and New Zealand.
- Paine has a joint appointment in interactive sound and digital media in the School of Arts, Media and Engineering and in composition in the School of Music at ASU. He directs the Acoustic Ecology Lab @ ASU.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Media Computing. Co-director of the Digital Culture Summer Institute. Interested in the intersection of music, play, making, technology, culture, and pedagogy.
- Stephen Christensen is a sound designer and engineer, focused on the rigorous investigation of sound design and emerging technologies in contemporary live performance. He teaches Sound Design and Live Engineering.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Dennis Marsollier serves as Principal Media Specialist and Faculty Associate for the Interdisciplinary Arts and Performance (IAP) progam at the west campus of Arizona State University.
- Barua is an instructor with the Writing Programs, Barrett Honors College and W.P. Carey School of Business.
- “About as omnivorous as a contemporary artist gets” (NYT), Daniel Bernard Roumain (DBR) is perhaps the only composer whose collaborations span Philip Glass, Bill T. Jones, Savion Glover and Lady Gaga.