Profiles in "Women's Reproductive Health" Expertise Area
- Debra Ilchak is a Family Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Educator. She teaches in the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program.
- Burleson earned her doctorate in psychology (behavioral neuroscience program) from ASU in 1994. Her postdoctoral training was at Ohio State University. She joined the ASU faculty in 1997.
- Dr. Haskin's research explores how career-oriented women with young children think about and act toward their maternal bodies in a third shift of appearance work.
- Schuster is a global nutrition and public health professional dedicated to increasing the impact of research and programming through innovative, cost-effective, and culturally responsive monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Cassandra Cotton is a family demographer whose work investigates family dynamics and kinship in sub-Saharan Africa, and romance and dating among older adults in the US.