Profiles in "Networks" Expertise Area
- Syrotiuk studies complex engineered networks. Her primary interests relate to medium access control (MAC) in wireless networks, and dynamic optimization of radio/network parameters for the operating environment.
- Xu's research interests include network security, traffic analysis, cloud computing and online social networks.
- Wang is with the applied computing program. She is interested in networking research in general, with emphasis on network data security.
- Pavlic works in interdisciplinary decision-making problems in natural and artificial autonomous systems. He was the founding associate director of research for The Biomimicry Center at ASU.
- BurnSilver is interested in how economic and climatic changes are affecting resource-based livelihoods of hunters and pastoralists, their social relationships and their well-being.
- Robert Wiedmer's research areas are buyer/supplier relationships, social network analysis, and supply chain network design and its association to supply chain performance.
- Doheny has been with ASU for four years. He is the undergraduate program chair in the Polytechnic School at ASU.
- Skilled in programming , research and development, my primary motive has always been to go beyond what has already been done. My research majorly focuses on Software defined networking, Virtualisation , Edge Computing
- Joshua Garland, Ph.D. serves as an Associate Research Professor at Arizona State University's Center on Narratives, Disinformation and Strategic Influence.