Profiles in "Healthcare Markets" Expertise Area
- Shirley Weis is a Professor Emerita at the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and president of Weis Associates, LLC, a national management and leadership consulting firm.
- Ms Bhatti is a health policy expert and public health attorney with over a decade of experience in infectious disease, vaccine, and health insurance related policy issues.
- A progressive and inclusive executive leader that integrates his knowledge of academia, operations, leadership, clinical services create success to operationalize innovative ideas.
- Dr. Domino is the Director of the Center for Health Information and Research and a Professor in the College.
- Dr. Hughes is an economist who researches the roles of technology, innovation, and incentives in the delivery and use of healthcare – with a focus on exploiting large-scale data to explore contemporary health policy issues.