Profiles in "Technology Adoption" Expertise Area
- Jennifer Jones is the Senior Project Manager for the EdPlus Data Collective. The Collective focuses on Peoplesoft, Data Warehouse, Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms, Tealium, and Salesforce.
- Cynthia Padavano is an Instructional Designer in the EdPlus Instructional Design and New Media team. Currently, she is working with the Masters of Computer Science online program in Coursera, but has been a part of Arizona State University since 2014.
- Patricia Colleen Murphy is the winner of the 2019 Press 53 Poetry Prize for Bully Love, and the 2016 May Swenson Poetry Award for Hemming Flames. She founded Superstition Review and teaches at Arizona State University.
- Szejda's research focuses on designing and evaluating messages about the health and sustainability aspects of food choices.
- Roscoe's research investigates how the intersection of learning science, computer science, and user science can inform effective and innovative uses of educational technologies.
- Janet Kerby s passionate about empowering organizations to re-imagine and revolutionize their business through digital transformation.
- Hongmin Li's primary research stream focuses on supply chain decisions during product transitions when a company, as well as its competition, manages more than one generation of products simultaneously.