Profiles in "Corrections" Expertise Area
- DePinto's primary professional experience has been in school social work and he has more than 30 years of experience working with chemically-dependent adolescents.
- Decker's primary research focus has been on criminal justice policy, gangs, violence, and the offender’s perspective.
- Wright's work focuses on enhancing the lives of those living and working in the correctional system through research, education and community engagement.
- Danielle Haverkate is a Ph.D. Candidate in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice. She is employed by the Arizona Department of Corrections, Rehabilitation and Reentry as a Senior Research Associate in the Research Unit.
- Pizarro examines violence, more notably homicide, through the lens of theories of crime, and how various contextual factors come together in time and place to result in a homicide event.