Profiles in "Child Welfare" Expertise Area
- Wolchik is interested in developing, evaluating and optimizing programs for two types of at-risk situations: parental divorce and parental death.
- Spinrad's research focuses on the socio-emotional development of young children, particularly the relations of children’s self-regulation abilities to children’s social adjustment.
- Swadener 's research focuses on internationally comparative social policy, with focus on sub-Saharan Africa, impacts of neoliberal policy on local communities, and children's rights and voices.
- Reilly is a Professor in the School of Public Affairs, former chancellor of the Nevada System of Higher Education; and former County Executive for Clark County (the Las Vegas Valley) Nevada.
- Baldwin has more than 30-years experience in behavioral and physical health settings providing support and leadership for social workers integrating physical and mental health care.