Profiles in "Feminism and Gender Studies" Expertise Area
- Moulton researches the cultural representation of gender and sexuality in early modern literature.
- Primary research focus fo Urioste-Azcorra is contemporary Spanish literature and culture. Her secondary research and teaching interest is Digital Humanities.
- Goggin is author, editor, and co-editor of 12 scholarly books and several editions of a textbook and a pedagogical book. She has also published many articles and book chapters within her fields of interest.
- Charles T. Lee is a political and cultural theorist who combines critical theory and ethnographic research to analyze and engender plural pathways of social transformation in everyday life.
- Huntington specializes in continental philosophy, avidly engages in comparative (East-West) philosophy with an emphasis on Buddhism, and aims to globalize as well as decolonize philosophy.
- An award-winning author, scholar-teacher, and consultant, Reyes is a distinct voice in today's national and global arena of new approaches for social and organizational transformation.
- In Leong's research, teaching, and community engagement, she explores overlapping and mutually reinforcing discourses of gender, race, class, and nation, and advantage and disadvantage in U.S. society.
- Kitch is University and Regents Professor at ASU. Specialties include: feminist theory and epistemology, the historical analysis of gender ideologies, and the gender of sustainability.