Profiles in "Global Development" Expertise Area
- Henderson's research interests include computer-aided design and global engineering. He is co-founder of GlobalResolve, a program that works with underserved communities to address problems of poverty.
- Androff’s work focuses on building strong and sustainable communities through promoting human rights.
- Klimek’s research agenda is related to issues of cultural diversity, specifically refugees and immigrants, as well as international social work.
- Switzer's interdisciplinary research combines several fields including critical girlhood studies, critical development and globalization studies, transnational feminist theory and feminist methods.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- BurnSilver is interested in how economic and climatic changes are affecting resource-based livelihoods of hunters and pastoralists, their social relationships and their well-being.
- Hunsaker enjoys extensive global experience. He has worked with companies (ranging in size from Fortune 500 to start-up) operating in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. He has a particular expertise in LATAM.
- Shea serves as the Director of Staff Operations for the Downtown community in Barrett, The Honors College. He has dedicated his career to motivating students through sustainability education, holistic wellness exploration, and social justice initiatives.
- Starting his journey with $18 in pocket and backpack loaded with integrity, aspiration & mindfulness, Pandya glanced in a rear view mirror with the mindset only to measure how far had he traveled to continue onward & upward.