Profiles in "Educator Professional Development" Expertise Area
- Gary Bitter has researched emerging technologies for the last 50 years. He is interested in any approach that attempts to determine the feasibility of m-learning throughout education.
- Robert Kleinsasser is a member of the graduate faculty doctoral interdisciplinary area committees in applied linguistics and learning, literacies and technologies.
- Diane Venrick is a retired clinical associate professor with more than 30 years of teaching and administrative experience.
- Professor M. Jeanne Wilcox established the Infant Child Research Laboratory Programs which are focused on developing and testing interventions to improve young children’s learning and developmental outcomes.
- Jinnette Senecal, M.Ed. Director, Academic Operations Arizona State University Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- Gray leads the Child Language and Literacy Laboratory which focuses on how children learn to talk, read and write.
- Molina Walters is the program coordinator for the Environmental Education Program of Distinction Certificate and the developer of numerous science professional development opportunities.
- Carberry's scholarship, teaching, and service are focused in the broad area of engineering education.