Profiles in "Music" Expertise Area
- Currently an artist/teacher professor of piano at ASU, Meir maintains a busy teaching schedule in addition to his international concert career.
- Jennifer Jones is the Senior Project Manager for the EdPlus Data Collective. The Collective focuses on Peoplesoft, Data Warehouse, Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms, Tealium, and Salesforce.
- Bailey teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in conducting and music appreciation.
- Sullivan's research agenda includes historical publications pertaining to 19th and 20th Century women's bands and quantitative preservice and inservice music teacher investigations.
- Gary W. Hill is one of the most sought after guest conductors and clinicians in the instrumental music education field.
- An internationally acclaimed performer and string pedagogue, Jiang is a Professor of Violin and recipient of the Distinguished Teacher Award and Professor of the Year Special Recognition Award at Arizona State University.
- Smith is internationally recognized as a performer, composer, educator and conductor.
- Kennedy teaches interdisciplinary arts and performance, with a focus on vocal performance, theatre history and music composition, and is a leading scholar on the Provincetown Players, Greenwich Village, and Eugene O'Neill.
- Feisst is Evelyn Smith Professor of musicology and Senior Sustainability Scholar at Arizona State University. She holds a PhD in musicology from Berlin and is interested in new music in interdisciplinary contexts.