Profiles in "American Indian Education" Expertise Area
- Steven (Steve) Semken is an ethnogeologist and geoscience education researcher whose research focuses on place-based and intercultural geoscience education, to foster a more diverse geoscience community and improved public geoscience literacy.
- Tachine's service and scholarly work have been recognized by U.S. President Barack Obama as a Champion of Change and the National Academy of Education/Spencer Foundation.
- Turquoise, MSW (Salish/Blackfeet), Project Coordinator at the ASU SSW Office of American Indian Projects, builds tribal capacity and creates culturally safe spaces and trauma-informed approaches to support Native Americans.
- Michael Little Crow is an Indigenous Math Educator from the Turtle Mountain Anishinaabe-Cree people.
- Andrew is a Project Manager Senior - Fellow on the Arizona Innovation Alliance team. In this role, Andrew is responsible for overseeing and managing local initiatives.