Profiles in "Jewish Studies" Expertise Area
- Daniel Gilfillan is associate professor of German studies at Arizona State University in the School of International Letters and Cultures.
- Von Hagen was an Emeritus Professor of history and global studies with a joint appointment in the School of History, Philosophy and Religious Studies and School of International Letters and Cultures at ASU.
- Mirguet's research focuses on emotions and the history of the self in early Jewish literature. She teaches, among other courses, Biblical Hebrew, ancient Jewish literature, and the history of emotions.
- Cichopek-Gajraj’s research interests include history of modern Poland and Polish/Jewish relations, Polish-Jewish migrations, Holocaust and post-Holocaust studies, and history of antisemitism and ethnic violence.
- Langille specializes in Hebrew Bible, Second Temple Judaism, memory studies, trauma studies, and genocide studies. He teaches courses on Hebrew Bible, Jewish history, and genocide.
- Goodman's research and teaching ranges across several fields, including U.S. literature and culture, human rights, dissident literatures, and Jewish studies.
- Stanley Mirvis specializes in the social and cultural history of the Jewish people. His research on eighteenth-century Jamaica explores the evolution of Jewish ethnic identity within hybrid world of Atlantic Diasporas.