Profiles in "Youth" Expertise Area
- DePinto's primary professional experience has been in school social work and he has more than 30 years of experience working with chemically-dependent adolescents.
- Cassandra Cotton is a family demographer whose work investigates family dynamics and kinship in sub-Saharan Africa, and romance and dating among older adults in the US.
- Tara Bartlett is a doctoral candidate in the Educational Policy and Evaluation program. Her research focuses on participatory governance and democratic innovations within school communities, particularly with youth.
- Carlos R. Casanova is an assistant professor in the Education Studies program. His research interests include social issues and social justice education, and critical education for sustainable development.
- Megan Mastro is a Ph.D. Candidate and Instructor in the Spanish Linguistics program at Arizona State University. Megan wishes to serve the Latino/Hispanic American community to promote Spanish Maintenance in the US.
- Bishop is the Inaugural recipient of the MIT and Black Public Media Fellowship, hosted by the MIT Open Documentary Lab.